Welcome Week is around the corner and so is the arrivals of new students! We need your help to ensure that move-in weekend is as smooth as possible for everyone involved.
We are looking for those willing to volunteer their time to be a part of the Freshers Crew to help students move-in to their new student halls. You will need to be a welcoming face, knowledgeable of the campuses, town centre and accommodation sites and be able to answer any questions regarding move-in, registration and Welcome Week activities.
What do Freshers Crew do?
- Welcome new students to University of Chichester
- Help new students and their families unload when they arrive at their accommodation
- Provide directions around campus, accommodation halls and the town centre
- Answer questions about move-in, registration and Welcome Week
- Promote Students' Union events and activities
- Assist with car parking management
You need to be:
- A current student
- Friendly and welcoming
- Work as a team
- Knowledgeable and Passionate about the University of Chichester
What you get:
- Freshers Wristband to day activities
- Access to Welcome Week WSIHE Wednesday, The Hub on Tuesday and Saturday
- Chance to meet new people
- Volunteer experience
Complete the Microsoft Forms by Friday 27th of August.
Where? You will be based at off-campus halls, on-campus halls or the Students’ Union at either one of our campuses.
When? Freshers’ Crew will need to be available for ‘Move in’ on Thursday 9th September to Sunday 13th September 2021. You will need to attend one hour of training week commencing 31st of August, date and time to be confirmed.