SPORTS FEDERATION PRESIDENT* - DAISY SMALE
In 2017-18 Daisy plans to:
1. The SU Games. To create an inter-club competition to run throughout the year, awarding of a Trophy to the winning club at the end of the year.
2. Club Kit. Work with clubs to solve any issues surrounding kit and simplify the kit ordering process for kit officers.
3. Equity and Equality. To ensure all clubs are treated fairly and have the same opportunity’s/policy’s.
4. Be Heard. Invite presidents and vice-presidents to bi-monthly meetings, giving them the opportunity to provide feedback and
express any concerns/opinions.
5. Tradition. To continue the tradition of keeping WSIHE Wednesday afternoon’s free for as many students as possible, including post-graduates.
Once A Ranger, Always A Ranger.
Sports Federation President Role is:
- To direct the work of the Sports Federation
- To promote participation in sport amongst students
- To support and encourage the creation of new sports clubs
- To represent the interests of sports clubs on Student Council
- To propose policy relating to sports clubs to Student Council
- Oversee the organisation of sports related events such as tours and awards evening
- To oversee constant improvement in Union’s elite sport
Shall sit on the following Union committees;
- Sports Federation Committee (chair)
- Activities Committee
- Student Council
Shall sit on the following University committees;
* The Sports Federation President must be a member of the Sports Federation