The su activities Awards 2022
1. Nominations will be judged by a panel of staff and students representatives.
2. Each nomination will be scored on the how closely the nominee's achievements over the past year meet or exceed the criteria for each award.
3. Nominations must be made with a supporting statement highlighting key reasons for the nomination detailed in line with the criteria. No additional supporting evidence will be accepted other than that contained on the nomination form.
4. Entries received after 4pm Monday 17th April 2023 will not be considered.
5. Nominees must be accredited University of Chichester students and hold a valid SU Activities Membership for the current academic year.
6. Nominees cannot nominate themselves.
7. No joint nominations for individual categories will be accepted.
8. Entries should be electronic and submitted via the online form. No nominations submitted in a hand written format will be considered.
9. All nominees’ activities should relate to the current academic year
10. There is a limit of 2 nominations per category from an individual, club or organisation, and individuals can be nominated in more than one category (unless stated otherwise).
11. The judging panel:
- Awards – The judging panel will be high level representatives from across a variety of areas who will assess nominations by a set scoring criteria. The panel’s decision is final and not open to appeal.